What makes the Revolutionary Cocoon Pillow different?
People spend 7 to 10 hours per night sleeping. A pillow can make that a very pleasant or unpleasant experience depending on which pillow and which position you sleep in. People sleep on their back and stomach and some sleep on their sides. Our pillows are designed to accommodate all of those sleeping positions. Our pillow gives better alignment of the head and neck
- Less chance of waking up with a stiff neck
- May reduce snoring
- May help reduce neck pain and tingling in the arms
- Promotes deeper sleep
- May help relieve muscle stiffness from neck and shoulders
- More comfort for sleeping on your back or on your side
- Reduced arm fatigue for side sleepers.